• Developed & designed for a woman’s performance fit, ensuring comfort & specific fit for long or short tour riding
• Multi-panel, low-cut main chassis with full grain leather & suede inserts for excellent levels of comfort & durability
• Front & rear accordion zones constructed with microfiber for superior comfort & flexibility, control & support
• Convenient wide entry system with large Velcro® secured shin flap, backed by a weather proofing gusset offering easy entry & precise fit
• 100 per cent waterproof membrane lining for proven performance in wet weather conditions
• Alpinestars’ new anatomical foam backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection on medial & lateral side
• Instep buckle system with Velcro provides quick, secure & personalized closure
• Newly developed lightweight rubber sole with textured grip for excellent anti-slip performance & stability on & off the bike
• PU midsole for comfort & integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
• High modulus midsole follows shape of foot & incorporates structured metal shank reinforcement
• Specially designed removable anatomic EVA footbed & Lycra lining on top for comfort & moisture-wicking
• The Stella Valencia Waterproof is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
• Available in sizes 36-43
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.