Alpinestars Stella WR-V Gloves Ladies GTX - Black | A353451610D Construction: Gore-Tex membrane with Primaloft lining
Protection: EVA foam at impact zones
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Textile motorcycle gloves from Alpinestars, a skimmed down version of the WR-1, if you were previously looking at the WR-1 and they seemed out of your price range, then the WR-V gloves are for you.
Beat wind and rain this winter: The Gore-Tex membrane ensures that your hands will stay dry for the life of the gloves, offering waterproofing, wind proofing and breathability. An 80g Primaloft lining on the back of the hand fights wind-chill, as that is the part of your hand that is most exposed to it as you hold the grips.
The protection you want: Patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents separation in the event of a slide, whilst a leather palm with reinforcements and knuckle padding offers abrasion protection. Great value!
Manufacturer Specification • Developed especially for a fully optimized women’s touring fit
• Durable 450 denier poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance & comfort
• GORE?TEX membrane lining is breathable & waterproof, keeping the hands dry & comfortable in all conditions
• Incorporated PrimaLoft thermal insulation, 60g on the top hand for protection against the elements
• TPR thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand & palm provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• Comes in international sizes: XS-XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.