Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Stella Yaguara Drystar Jacket Airbag Compatible WP - Black Anthracite
Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: Stretch panels, 2 waterproof pockets, Vent zips
High quality gear: The Yaguara motorcycle jacket is the perfect choice for riders who are serious about adventure touring and want an entry to the highest spec protection on the market - Tech Air. Boasting a full stretch construction and Drystar waterproofing, the Yaguara benefits from all the same great features as the Revenant - but without the Gore-Tex Pro price tag! Fast-drying with direct ventilation allows this jacket to withstand the pressure of versatile weather conditions. Pair with the Yaguara trousers for the ultimate adventure touring suit!
• Multi-panel advanced polyamide fabric shell construction for durability & comfort
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm & sleeves to accommodate jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit
• For Tech-Air compatibility:
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal hook & loop grip closure fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
• Multi-ventilation zippered openings on arms, back & the side of the body
• Laminated DRYSTAR membrane for waterproofing & breathability
• The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment & reduced material bulk
• Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves for improved fit & to avoid material bunching
• Two front hand pockets, seamless chest & hands pockets with gusset & large back utility pocket for optimized storage of essential touring items
• Two front chest pockets & inner waterproof pockets for safe storage of small belongings
• New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook & loop grip strap securing system for rapid & personalized closure
• Aramidic fibre reinforcement on elbows for durability, seam strength & abrasion resistance
• Large stretch panel on the back of the shoulders & arms to increase flexibility & movement
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Multiple reflective prints to increase night visibility of the rider
• Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue
• Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 CE certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders & elbow protectors
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.