Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Supertech Gloves - White Black Red
Construction: Unlined with Kevlar backing in key areas
Protection: Maximum race-spec protection with Kevlar lining
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Race wrist & TPU cuff closure
Race ahead of the competition: Bringing racing technology at the highest possible level (Moto GP) available to you! If you want to be ahead of the competition, these gloves are the ones that will take you there. Experience the levels of protection and comfort that Alpinestars’ Moto GP riders wear.
Comfort is not compromised:The seams will not conflict with the level of comfort that you experience, given the high level of protection, these gloves are amazingly comfortable!
Protection a Moto GP rider expects: Keprotech and Kevlar offer high, race levels, of protection with abrasion resistance. Double leather in the key abrasion areas with Keprotech on top help add to your safety. Accordion stretch on the fingers with an Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge helps reduce the risk of snapping the little finger in the event of a slide. TPU hard knuckles, with wrist and finger knuckle protection help to offer impact resistance in the event of an off.
• Constructed with extensive supple & strong full-grain kangaroo & goat leather for superior performance, durability & comfort
• Pre-articulated finger & thumb fourchettes with internal raised seam lines offer superior dexterity on the clutch & brake levers for superior feel
• Localized perforations on backhand & fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fibre & polyamide, on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• PU foam top hand & knuckle backing offers excellent shock absorption
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system on knuckle & wrist cuff features dual density mould construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Ergonomically shaped TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact & abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro closure for security, plus Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap
• Injected TPU, 3D finger sliders for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Incorporates CarbonX fabric - developed & tested in Alpinestars auto department - for superior abrasion heat resistance in event of crash
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue & offers improved comfort
• Stretch leather accordion insert on extended thumb zone & fingers for superior fit & flexibility
• Lateral leather accordion insert gives greater range of movement to backhand area
• Internal top surface hand, thumb & finger lining made with aramidic fibre
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation in the event of a slide
• Printed logos offer improved weight-saving & glove integrity
• The Supertech is CE certified to Level 2
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.