Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Supertech R Boots - Black
Protection: Race spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: Side-zip closure with buckle
Meet and exceed your best lap, your best start, your lowest knee. Highest performance demands the highest performance equipment: the Alpinestars Supertech R boot.
The ultimate in racing boots: These motorcycle boots from Alpinestars have heaps of features! Stretch accordion offers the best fit, whilst a ratchet strap closure gives a safe, comfortable fit that will prevent your boots sliding off in the event of a crash.
Race spec protection: An inner ankle boot and brace system works with the outer structure of the boots to offer protection, whilst allowing full movement. There is also a TPU shin protector, aluminium toe slider that is easy to replace and a replaceable nylon heel plate slider all offering further protection.
Previously sold at £379.99.
• Durable & technical microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility. Microfibre main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability & improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage & is easy to maintain & clean
• Redesigned front flex area constructed from over-injected TPU on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs
• Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped & wraps around to outer calf & is engineered to spread & dissipate impact energy across the surface while remaining compact
• Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe & precise fit
• Innovative, full-length medial-facing microfibre panel features new texture patterning offering excellent grip & feel against the bike & protects from abrasion & heat
• Lightweight rubber compound sole has been redesigned to offer excellent grip & feel
• New, soft TPU stretch panel on lateral side gives easy closure with excellent fit. Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
• Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel & protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion
• Flexible accordion microfibre stretch at Achilles allows natural movement & support
• Top gaiter follows leg contour & is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU
• Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel while changing gears
• On vented version: strategically positioned ventilation in heel & shin TPU guides air through the boot
• Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full & free movement of the foot, ankle & leg
• Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact & reduces friction in the event of a crash
• External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit & ease of entrance & removal
• The Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|39||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.