Alpinestars Supertech R Boots Vented - Black White | A2220015122D Outer: Microfibre
Protection: Race spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: Side-zip closure with buckle
Meet and exceed your best lap, your best start, your lowest knee. Highest performance demands the highest performance equipment: the Alpinestars Supertech R boot.
The ultimate in racing boots: These motorcycle boots from Alpinestars have heaps of features! Stretch accordion offers the best fit, whilst a ratchet strap closure gives a safe, comfortable fit that will prevent your boots sliding off in the event of a crash.
Race spec protection: An inner ankle boot and brace system works with the outer structure of the boots to offer protection, whilst allowing full movement. There is also a TPU shin protector, aluminium toe slider that is easy to replace and a replaceable nylon heel plate slider all offering further protection.
• Durable & technical microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility. Microfibre main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability & improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage & is easy to maintain & clean
• Redesigned front flex area constructed from over-injected TPU on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs
• Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped & wraps around to outer calf & is engineered to spread & dissipate impact energy across the surface while remaining compact
• Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe & precise fit
• Innovative, full-length medial-facing microfibre panel features new texture patterning offering excellent grip & feel against the bike & protects from abrasion & heat
• Lightweight rubber compound sole has been redesigned to offer excellent grip & feel
• New, soft TPU stretch panel on lateral side gives easy closure with excellent fit. Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
• Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel & protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion
• Flexible accordion microfibre stretch at Achilles allows natural movement & support
• Top gaiter follows leg contour & is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU
• Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel while changing gears
• On vented version: strategically positioned ventilation in heel & shin TPU guides air through the boot
• Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full & free movement of the foot, ankle & leg
• Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact & reduces friction in the event of a crash
• External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit & ease of entrance & removal
• The Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Available in international sizes 39-48
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.