Alpinestars SX 1 Knee Guard - White | A650631621D Level: Level 1
Airflow: 3D mesh
Structure: Stiffer Race support
Fitting: Secure straps
Alpinestars quality: The SX1 Knee Guard has been designed in line with Alpinestars' A range of protectors. Ideal for off-road riders who want the thinnest, most lightweight and super-ventilated impact protection. Featuring an asymmetrical and slim-profile design, the SX 1 offers a safe, personalised and tight fit while at the same time promoting excellent levels of movement.
The protection you need for off-road: CE certified at Level 1, this knee guard features an energy absorbing floating protection cup for continuous coverage regardless of the leg position. What makes the SX1 really special is the dual pivot hinge system. It allows the guard to follow the natural movement of the knee keeping it well positioned at all times and helps to avoid hyper-flexion.
The comfort you want: The protector plates are strategically perforated and the patella cup is backed by soft padding ventilation and an adaptive fit. The thick airprene dual straps are located above and below the knee, avoiding the knee bend. It's important to note that the SX 1 combines easily with any of the Alpinestars Tech boots!
Note: For sizes small or medium, choose size M in the drop-down. For a large or XL choose XL in the drop-down.
• Upper & lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility & strength as well as excellent weight saving properties
• Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability & air ventilation
• CE certified knee brace to the latest EN 1621_1: 2012 K type A (Level 1)
• Upper frame features extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility
• Innovative patella construction features ‘floating’ protection cup for continuous coverage & mobility regardless of leg position
• Patella cup constructed from energy absorbing viscoelastic PU foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A
• Patella cup is backed by soft padding for adaptive fit & breathable air mesh for ventilation & comfort
• High abrasion resistant fabric with an over injected TPU frame structure on outer central knee-cup area for imporved impact protection
• The shell integrated dual pivot hinge gear system follows the natural movement of the knee & keeps guard well positioned at all times
• Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin
• Frames are asymmetrical & feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort & performance fit
• Velcro & TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in & out & a personalized, safe fit
• Straps feature airprene for optimized comfort & airflow
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.