Alpinestars Syncro Drystar Gloves WP - Black with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Construction: Laminated waterproof lining (non-thermal)
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Alpinestars motorcycle gloves with a textile outer construction and the benefit of a hard knuckle. A short pair of motorcycle gloves with a Drystar Performance membrane, the ideal choice for scooter riders that need protection from the road and the weather. This waterproof membrane is laminated to the gloves to reduce bulk and ensure full waterproofing.
Level 1 CE certified motorcycle gloves: These gloves are a compact pair that really just look great. They offer more protection than a lot of gloves in the same short cuff, textile style. They look smart and would be ideal to keep in your rucksack once youâ€™ve taken them off. The Velcro closure ensures the gloves are secure whilst a touch screen finger means you can use them to operate your sat nav or phone!
• Constructed from supple softshell upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance, comfort & durability
• Waterproof membrane incorporated between outer shell & lining for excellent levels of weather resistance
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bikeâ€™s controls
• Molded PU knuckle protection offers class-leading protection against impact & abrasion
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved fit & comfort
• Adjustable Velcro closure on cuff & wrist keeps glove safely & securely in position
• Poly-fabric stretch accordions on fingers & for superior fit & flexibility
• Airprene cuff for comfort & soft feel against the skin
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue & improves comfort
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones & GPS systems
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.