Alpinestars T-GP Pro Jacket - Black White | A330501610D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Zip vents & not waterproof
Features: 2 pockets, Vent zips, Stretch panels
The latest Alpinestars protection in the form of the new Bio Air armour panels that have been incorporated into this performance road summer jacket. Classified as a 'performance'-oriented jacket due to the more committed sport fit. External DFS shoulder protectors complete safety and performance looks.
Not waterproof, but warm when required: The outer shell has been treated to repel light rain, but in general this jacket is not designed for poor weather conditions. Laser-cut venting holes as well as airflow zips allow for a cooling breeze; If the morning is colder, simply zip in the removable quilted thermal liner for extra protection from wind-chill. Extra comfort features include: Diagonal accordion stretch on the elbows for better movement and Airprene cuff and collar trims. The outer shell features Alpinestars' distinct waterproof inner pocket.
Stand-out feature: Sports mesh jacket with a thermal liner and the latest Bio Air armour.
• Constructed from a highly durable & abrasion resistant 450/600 denier poly-fabric for long-lasting performance
• Removable interior thermal liner jacket (100g body, 60g sleeve) lining with pockets allows garment to be worn in different weather situations. The main jacket & thermal liner share an identical pocket layout for easy & convenient storage
• Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities & breathability
• Localized perforations on chest provide internal airflow
• Removable & adjustable lightweight CE certified Bio Air elbow & shoulder protectors offer the jacket a sleek sports fit yet provide class?leading impact protection
• Incorporating Alpinestars’ Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external protectors on the shoulders for unsurpassed abrasion resistance & protection
• Chest & back pad compartments supplied with PE foam padding (CE certified Nucleon protectors available)
• All protections are perforated & securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment’s air flow performance
Comfort & Performance:
• Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue & enhanced riding comfort
• Zippered air vents on chest give personalized & adjustable levels of airflow
• Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts above elbow & shoulders for excellent flex fit
• 3D mesh collar construction plus wrist cuff edging for improved comfort & breathability
• Velcro & D?ring waist adjustments for a secure & customized fit
• Velcro & zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit
• Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage & prevents jacket from riding up over pants
• Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe & dry
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Poly-fabric comfort textile on collar for comfort & moisture-wicking
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro closures for additional security
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility
• Available in sizes: S-4XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.