Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars T-GP R V2 Jacket WP - Black Grey Yellow
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, 2 pockets, Vent zips
Looking for high level protection, but with the comfort of a textile jacket? The T-GP R V2 jacket from Alpinestars offers the best of both worlds. You get a comfortable, flexible textile jacket that adapts to the weather thanks to vent zips and a removable thermal liner, but the protection from a sports jacket. The option to insert back and chest armour means both front and back are protected, whilst CE armour at the shoulders and elbows with DFS shoulder sliders offers maximum protection in an off.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas
• Accordion panels on back & elbow help movement & comfort on the bike
• Stretch panel on cuff for comfort
• Hook & loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest & sleeves for improved riding fit
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items
• Printed logo detailing for unique look while reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Chest pad & back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Level 2 CE-certified BIO-Air shoulders & elbow protectors
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders
• Garment is CE-certified
• 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
• Padded areas on sleeves front & rear for improved fit & comfort
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage
• Fixed waterproof membrane guaranteed weatherproofing
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.