Alpinestars T-Jaws Jacket WP - Black | A320101710D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets, 1 waterproof pockets
Hot off the production line this motorcycle jacket is a sure fire winner! Race to victory in this sporty textile motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars. Benefiting from a face lift, there’s new tech mesh at the collar and new DFS shoulders on the outer of the jacket for extra protection.
Protection is vital and this Alpinestars motorcycle jacket has plenty of it! The outer is highly abrasion resistant whilst CE armour at the shoulders and elbows offer protection at impact areas. You also have the option to upgrade to L2 back armour and insert chest armour, giving you one of the most protective textile motorcycle jackets on the market.
The waterproof features of this jacket make it ideal! The outer is PU coated for waterproofing whilst a waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your sweat can exit and you stay dry! If it's rather chilly you can even insert the 80g thermal liner to keep you snug.
There are plenty of other neat features on this textile motorcycle jacket including: Zippered air intakes with the thermal liner removed mean a cool, pleasant journey in warmer climates. Adjustment features ensure you can get the perfectly contoured, comfortable fit that you need!
• Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-nylon (450D & 600D reinforcements in critical areas) for excellent abrasion & tear resistance
• Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance & durability
• Seal-taped seams plus waterproof & breathable integrated membrane for added comfort & guaranteed weather performance
• Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner Velcro-closing wallet pockets
• Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort & performance fit
• Extensive & strategically positioned accordion textile stretch inserts on rear shoulder
• Newly designed, ergonomic stretch panels on side torso for support & freedom of movement
• Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ventilation system features zippered air intakes on shoulder area for an optimal ventilation
• New adjustable Velcro & snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Velcro waist & wrist adjustment offers improved & personalized fit
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring & Velcro waist adjustment
• Waterproof internal document pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• Hi-vis reflective details improve rider’s visibility in low light conditions
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest pad compartment with PE comfort foam padding, with Nucleon chest protector available as accessory upgrade
• Sport collar with snap closure & comfort panel on the back
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.