Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars T-Jaws Jacket WP - Black Anthracite
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets, 1 waterproof pockets
Hot off the production line this motorcycle jacket is a sure fire winner! Race to victory in this sporty textile motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars. Benefiting from a face lift, there’s new tech mesh at the collar and new DFS shoulders on the outer of the jacket for extra protection.
Protection is vital and this Alpinestars motorcycle jacket has plenty of it! The outer is highly abrasion resistant whilst CE armour at the shoulders and elbows offer protection at impact areas. You also have the option to upgrade to L2 back armour and insert chest armour, giving you one of the most protective textile motorcycle jackets on the market.
The waterproof features of this jacket make it ideal! The outer is PU coated for waterproofing whilst a waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your sweat can exit and you stay dry! If it's rather chilly you can even insert the 80g thermal liner to keep you snug.
There are plenty of other neat features on this textile motorcycle jacket including: Zippered air intakes with the thermal liner removed mean a cool, pleasant journey in warmer climates. Adjustment features ensure you can get the perfectly contoured, comfortable fit that you need!
• Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-nylon textile main shell for excellent abrasion & tear resistance
• Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance
• Waterproof & breathable integrated membrane for added comfort
• Back compartments supplied with replaceable poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armour back protector accessory insert available)
• Flexible microfibre accordion stretch panels on back for performance fit
• Chest compartments come with replaceable poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armour elbow & shoulder protectors
• Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner Velcro-closing wallet pockets
• Zippered shoulder air-intakes for effective regulation of internal airflow
• Integrated, soft microfibre edges on collar & cuff for improved comfort
• Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort & performance fit
• External & internal zippered pockets for peace-of-mind closure
• Reflective detailing on back & arms for improved rider visibility
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Cuff adjustment includes Velcro & semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit & comfort
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring & Velcro waist adjustment
• flow profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability
• Interior water-proof wallet pocket
• TPU reinforced zip pull tabs
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.