Alpinestars T-Jaws Ladies Jacket WP - Black White
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets, 1 waterproof pockets
Hot off the production line this motorcycle jacket is a sure fire winner! Race to victory in this sporty textile motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars. Benefiting from a face lift, thereâ€™s new tech mesh at the collar and new DFS shoulders on the outer of the jacket for extra protection.
Protection is vital and this Alpinestars motorcycle jacket has plenty of it! The outer is highly abrasion resistant whilst CE armour at the shoulders and elbows offer protection at impact areas. You also have the option to upgrade to L2 back armour and insert chest armour, giving you one of the most protective textile motorcycle jackets on the market.
The waterproof features of this jacket make it ideal! The outer is PU coated for waterproofing whilst a waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your sweat can exit and you stay dry! If it's rather chilly you can even insert the 80g thermal liner to keep you snug.
There are plenty of other neat features on this textile motorcycle jacket including: Zippered air intakes with the thermal liner removed mean a cool, pleasant journey in warmer climates. Adjustment features ensure you can get the perfectly contoured, comfortable fit that you need!
• Anatomically profiled for a female-specific fit
• Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-nylon (450D & 600D reinforcements in critical areas) for excellent abrasion & tear resistance
• Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance & durability
• Seal-taped seams plus waterproof & breathable integrated membrane for added comfort & guaranteed weather performance
• Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner Velcro-closing wallet pockets
• Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort & performance fit
• Extensive & strategically positioned accordion textile stretch inserts on rear shoulder
• Newly designed, ergonomic stretch panels on side torso for support & freedom of movement
• Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ventilation system features zippered air intakes on shoulder area for optimal airflow
• New adjustable Velcro & snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Velcro waist & wrist adjustment offers improved & personalized fit
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-(more...)
Alpinestars Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|36||4||29" - 30.5"||23" - 24.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|38||6||30.5" - 32"||24.5" - 26"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|40||8||32.5" - 34"||26" - 27.5"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|42||10||34" - 35.5"||27.5" - 29"||24" - 24.4"|
|44||12||35.5" - 37"||29" - 31.5"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|46||14||37" - 38.5"||32" - 33"||25.6" - 26"|
|48||16||38.5" - 40"||33.5" - 35.5"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|50||18||40" - 41.5"||35.5" - 37"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|52||20||41.5" - 43"||37" - 39"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.