Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars T-Missile Drystar Jacket Airbag Compatible WP - Black White
Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: External sliders, Stretch panels, 3 pockets
The highest specced protection: The Missile textile motorcycle jacket is ideal for riders who want something sporty, waterproof and an entry into the highest spec protection on the market - Tech Air. All the benefits of a bestseller like the Gunner jacket, but with the ability to future proof to be able to add the Tech Air Race system. Features include external shoulder armour, internal Level 2 Bio armour and all the necessities for street riding. If you've already had your eye on the leather Missile jacket but need something textile for waterproofing then look no further!
• Multi-material shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile & stretch fabric for performance & comfort
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm & sleeves to accommodate jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit
For Tech-Air compatibility:
• - LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal hook & loop grip closure fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
• Integrated DRYSTAR membrane for guaranteed levels of waterproofing & breathability
• Accordion stretch inserts on back, elbow & upper arms help movement & comfort on the bike
• Extensive stretch panels on under arms for further improved fit & feel
• Hook & loop grip strap on waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Two zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of objects
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Embroidery logos & direct print graphic details
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
• Reflective details
• Padded areas on front & back
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Front inner waterproof pocket
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 Ce certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Interior Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder & elbow protectors
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU protectors on shoulders feature injection-moulded shells foam padding for high levels coverage
• The garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.