Alpinestars Tech T Boots - White Black | A200401721D Outer: Leather & microfibre
Protection: MX spec protection
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
For racing Trials riders: The Alpinestars Tech T boot has been developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe. It's the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, and it's with their professional athlete's support that Alpinestars are constantly improving their products.
Protection you need: Made with a combination of full grain leather and microfibre, the Tech T is durable and resistant to abrasion. The TPU ankle protector disks are double density and the internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered for more resistance. The ergonomically contoured shin-plate has been injected with modulus TPU giving you better protection at high levels of impact. To give you more structure and support to the arched area of your foot, the insole has been integrated with a steel shank reinforcement.
Innovative features: The most stand out feature of the Tech T is the sole. Designed exclusively to be high grip on rough terrain, the sole is exactly as it was on the best-selling No Stop Trials boot from Alpinestars. The replaceable outsole and anatomic footbed make these boots an investment that'll see you competing time and time again.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather & innovative microfiber for durability & abrasion resistance
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance & structural protection
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper & backed by poly-foam padding
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact & abrasion resistance
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability
• The Tech T is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010
• Extended front & rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control & support
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment & support
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation & comfort
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles & collar for long lasting comfort & shock absorption
• Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer
• All buckles are replaceable
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable
• Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort & support ensures even weight distribution
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.