Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Track Leather Trousers - Black
Protection: Knee sliders & two-point CE armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Calf elastic & expansion zip, Perforated panels, Mesh lining
Hit the track in these Track pants: The perfect option for riding on the road or on the track! These leather motorcycle trousers offer the comfort you want, yet all the protective features you need to rely on in the event of a crash.
World-class protection: These leather trousers offer some of the highest levels of protection on the market today. There's CE armour at the hips, knees and tibia and there is also multiple stitched seams at areas that are prone to tearing. The 1.3mm leather offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide and external knee sliders ensure you can get your knee down.
Great comfort features: Pair these trousers with a variety of Alpinestars leather jackets for an all leather sport combo. There's stretch panels at the crotch and back of the knee and large accordion stretch panels give an excellent range of movement on the bike.
Previously sold at £399.99.
• 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance & supple finish
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
• Ergonomic stretch Aramidic panels on crotch & back of the knee for optimal flexibility & fit
• Large accordion stretch panels offers excellent range on movement on bike
• Premium YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers ensure secure closure at all times
• Alpinestars’ replaceable Sport Knee Sliders
• Removable CE certified knee, hip & tibia protectors offer excellent impact resistance
• Internally reinforced seat area aids abrasion protection & helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times
• Perforated leather panels for improved ventilation
• Interior leg cuff system features Taslon & Nylon closures to help keep jacket firmly situated on body
• Innovative calf expansion gusset ankle adjustment improves range of fit & riding comfort
• Removable Internal lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
• D-ring waist adjustments & waist connection zipper to attach to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit & riding comfort
• CE Certified to EN 13595-1 standards
• Available in international sizes 44-60
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.