• 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance & supple finish
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
• Ergonomic stretch Aramidic panels on crotch & back of the knee for optimal flexibility & fit
• Large accordion stretch panels offers excellent range on movement on bike
• Premium YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers ensure secure closure at all times
• Alpinestars’ replaceable Sport Knee Sliders
• Removable CE certified knee, hip & tibia protectors offer excellent impact resistance
• Internally reinforced seat area aids abrasion protection & helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times
• Perforated leather panels for improved ventilation
• Interior leg cuff system features Taslon & Nylon closures to help keep jacket firmly situated on body
• Innovative calf expansion gusset ankle adjustment improves range of fit & riding comfort
• Removable Internal lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
• D-ring waist adjustments & waist connection zipper to attach to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit & riding comfort
• CE Certified to EN 13595-1 standards
• Available in international sizes 44-60
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.