Alpinestars Twin Drystar Shoes WP - Grey with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Outer: Waterproof full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Aged waxed leather Alpinestars boots: If you are into quality retro riding boots, then the choice you have is growing. Don?? overlook these: They feel quality when you handle them and the attention to detail is convincing.
Made waterproof with Drystar: But, unlike most of the boots in this category, these Alpinestars boots match the authentic Oscar looks with the technical performance of Alpinestars' own Drystar membrane to ensure your feet stay dry.
Stand-out feature: Quality retro boots with a technical waterproof membrane.
• Main upper is constructed from supple full grain leather with vintage-effect styling & hand detailing
• Alpinestars??exclusive DRYSTAR membrane is subtly integrated into chassis for 100% waterproofing & breathability
• Incorporates a gusseted tongue to keep out wind, water & dirt
• Traditional vintage style metal eyelet lacing system for convenience & secure closure
• Microfiber collar lining plus soft collar padding provides improved comfort
• Anatomical foam backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection
• Toe box & heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support & impact resistance
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining for comfort & moisture-wicking
• High modulus midsole follows contour of the foot & incorporates structured shank reinforcement
• Alpinestars??exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole and??exclusive grip pattern on sole
• OSCAR By Alpinestars logo detailing
• The Twin DRYSTAR is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC ??CAT 2)
|43||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.