Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Volcano Drystar Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Waterproof pockets
Great value for money: The Volcano motorcycle jacket is Alpinestars' entry level touring jacket, ideal for riders who want quality gear but with a sensible budget in mind. Drystar waterproofing, the removable thermal liner and plenty of ventilation provides you with everything you need for a comfortable ride that still leaves you with change in your pocket. Perfect to be worn with the Alpinestars AST motorcycle trousers.
• Advanced multi-panel, multi material construction featuring PU-coated poly-fabric main shell & 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability & abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars waterproof & breathable Drystar full fixed liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance
• Removable thermal lining (80g) means jacket can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to its overall versatility
• Removable CE-certified shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest & back protector inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Hook & loop grip waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit, plus hook & loop grip closure cuff & collar closures
• Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants offering a secure fit via an internal waist connection zipper
• Pre-contoured sleeves for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit
• External front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets & two large pockets
• Internal pockets are waterproof & zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Integrated foam padding on back for fit & comfort
• Back ventilation exhaust is overlapped with membrane to help prevent water penetration
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.