Alpinestars Warhorse Leather Jacket - Black | A310771910D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
A contemporary leather jacket! With subtle retro styling, this motorcycle jacket benefits from super light armour, you'll hardly notice it! The stretch panels are based on a race suit, but create nice detailing on the inner arm and of course allows great manoeuvrability. Pair with motorcycle jeans for a stylish, retro look that won't look out of place in town.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 11 mm leather, with a Nubuck finish treatment for a stylishly unique look
• Stretch panels on underarms & sleeves, plus leather accordion inserts on arms, for an enhanced fit & feel
• Snap buttons on the waist & cuff adjustment for optimized riding fit
• Low profile collar construction with perforated leather padded edging for comfort
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
• CE-certified class-leading shoulder & elbow protectors
• The garment is CE-certified
• Chest & back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Removable thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) allows the jacket to be worn in cooler climates
• Snap button connection system allows jacket to be attached to the belt loop of Alpinestars Tech Denim Pants
• Two zippered hand pockets, plus zippered chest pocket
• Embroidered logos on front & back with heat stamp logos on shoulders
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.