Alpinestars WR-1 Gloves GTX - Black | A352501610D Construction: Gore-Tex membrane with Primaloft lining
Protection: EVA foam at impact zones
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Great quality at an awesome price: Goatskin leather offers the premium quality that you'd expect from Alpinestars. Similar to the WR-3 gloves from Alpinestars, these motorcycle gloves just have a different knuckle protector, which makes them a lot nicer to your wallet.
Perfect for winter riding: The Gore-Tex membrane ensures that your hands will stay dry for the life of the gloves. An 80g Primaloft lining on the back of the hand with 60g of Primaloft grip lining at the palm offers advanced warmth on the coldest of days, in fact, we would bet our bottom dollar that these will be some of the warmest gloves Alpinestars have ever made.
Manufacturer Specification • Durable 450 denier poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance & comfort
• GORE?TEX membrane lining is breathable & waterproof, keeping the hands dry & comfortable in all conditions
• Incorporated PrimaLoft thermal insulation, 60g on the top hand for protection against the elements
• Thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand & palm provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position.
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• Comes in international sizes: S-3XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.