Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Yaguara Drystar Trousers WP - Black Anthracite
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, Braces
High quality gear: The Yaguara motorcycle trousers are the perfect choice for riders who are serious about adventure touring. Boasting a full stretch construction and Drystar waterproofing, the Yaguara benefits from all the same great features as the Revenant - but without the Gore-Tex Pro price tag! Exceptional features include; a direct ventilation system, reinforced abrasion resistant panelling and handy large pockets. Pair with the Yaguara jacket for the ultimate adventure touring suit!
• Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort & durability
• Laminated DRYSTAR membrane for waterproofing & breathability The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment & reduced material bulk
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability & seam strength
• Stretch insert on crotch area affords improved range of leg mobility
• Two seamless cargo pockets with gussets & two deep zippered hand pockets
• Multi-ventilation openings feature zippers to exactly control levels of cooling internal airflow
• Multiple volume adjusters on legs help reduce material bulk for improved ergonomics while also work to keep leg protection firmly in position
• Hook & loop grip strap grip on waist adjuster for specific fit to required needs
• Stretch inserts on the back & knees for mobility & comfort on & off the bike
• Buckle waist adjustment for quick & convenient riding fit
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket
• Reflective prints on side of the pant for better visibility of the rider
• Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort & breathability
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air knee protectors
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.