Alpinestars Yaguara Drystar Trousers WP - Black Anthracite | A3223318104D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, Braces
High quality gear: The Yaguara motorcycle trousers are the perfect choice for riders who are serious about adventure touring. Boasting a full stretch construction and Drystar waterproofing, the Yaguara benefits from all the same great features as the Revenant - but without the Gore-Tex Pro price tag! Exceptional features include; a direct ventilation system, reinforced abrasion resistant panelling and handy large pockets. Pair with the Yaguara jacket for the ultimate adventure touring suit!
• Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort & durability
• Laminated DRYSTAR membrane for waterproofing & breathability The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment & reduced material bulk
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability & seam strength
• Stretch insert on crotch area affords improved range of leg mobility
• Two seamless cargo pockets with gussets & two deep zippered hand pockets
• Multi-ventilation openings feature zippers to exactly control levels of cooling internal airflow
• Multiple volume adjusters on legs help reduce material bulk for improved ergonomics while also work to keep leg protection firmly in position
• Hook & loop grip strap grip on waist adjuster for specific fit to required needs
• Stretch inserts on the back & knees for mobility & comfort on & off the bike
• Buckle waist adjustment for quick & convenient riding fit
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket
• Reflective prints on side of the pant for better visibility of the rider
• Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort & breathability
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air knee protectors
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.