Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Trousers Reg WP - Dark Grey
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, 2 pockets, Vent zips, Braces
Looking for trousers to commute in everyday? Drystar laminated motorcycle trousers from Alpinestars. A stitched thermal lining, which is removable, offers weather flexibility. Whilst the waterproofing ensures that the water runs off and so your trousers will be dry by the time you finish work. They’ve got all the features of Gore-Tex trousers, without the Gore-Tex price tag!
Perfect for all year riding: There’s a removable thermal lining, which ensures you can react to changes in the weather. They’ve also got Jet Ventilation to keep you cool in summer and of course the waterproofing tackles the rain.
Protection you can rely on! These Alpinestars motorcycle trousers have CE bio-armour at the knees, with the option to insert hip armour and the outer is made of an abrasion resistant fabric. There are removable braces included to add to your comfort as you ride.
Previously sold at £249.99.
• Multi-material, laminated poly-textile chassis construction for superior levels of abrasion & tear resistance & weather performance
• Strategically positioned abrasion & tear resistant reinforcements offer additional durability
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR 100% waterproof & breathable membrane
• Pre-curved legs & an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while stretch panels on crotch & knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke provides enhanced freedom of movement
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper
• Ventilation system includes zippered thigh openings allow for personalized & adjustable levels of airflow
• Reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Velcro waist & leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions
• Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle & facilitate fitting & removal
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure. & safe storage of valuables
• Removable bib braces offer secure & close fit & comfort
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.