Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Trousers Reg WP - Dark Grey | A32260171018D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, 2 pockets, Vent zips, Braces
Looking for trousers to commute in everyday? Drystar laminated motorcycle trousers from Alpinestars. A stitched thermal lining, which is removable, offers weather flexibility. Whilst the waterproofing ensures that the water runs off and so your trousers will be dry by the time you finish work. They’ve got all the features of Gore-Tex trousers, without the Gore-Tex price tag!
Perfect for all year riding: There’s a removable thermal lining, which ensures you can react to changes in the weather. They’ve also got Jet Ventilation to keep you cool in summer and of course the waterproofing tackles the rain.
Protection you can rely on! These Alpinestars motorcycle trousers have CE bio-armour at the knees, with the option to insert hip armour and the outer is made of an abrasion resistant fabric. There are removable braces included to add to your comfort as you ride.
Previously sold at £249.99.
• Multi-material, laminated poly-textile chassis construction for superior levels of abrasion & tear resistance & weather performance
• Strategically positioned abrasion & tear resistant reinforcements offer additional durability
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR 100% waterproof & breathable membrane
• Pre-curved legs & an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while stretch panels on crotch & knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke provides enhanced freedom of movement
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper
• Ventilation system includes zippered thigh openings allow for personalized & adjustable levels of airflow
• Reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Velcro waist & leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions
• Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle & facilitate fitting & removal
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure. & safe storage of valuables
• Removable bib braces offer secure & close fit & comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.