Alpinestars Missile Stella Leather Pants Ladies - Black | A313051410D Protection: Knee sliders & CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Calf elastic & expansion zip, Mesh lining
A pair of Alpinestars leather motorcycle pants called the Missile. Made of full-grain leather which offers abrasion resistance, durability and comfort. Reinforced stitching gives tear resistance in the event of a slide and a reinforced seat and knee area stop deformation from sliding.
Resistant and strong: As well as abrasion and tear resistance these leather motorcycle trousers also have other protection features. You've got CE armour at the knees, the option to insert hip armour thanks to pockets and replaceable knee sliders! There is also reflective detailing, which improves your visibility and stretch panels ensure a full range of movement - ideal for controlling a motorcycle!
Comfortable and washable: The stretch panels ensure a comfy fit and a mesh lining gives greater airflow. The lining is also washable so you can smell fresh with every journey and Velcro waist adjustments with calf expansion gussets mean you can have a personalised fit.
Manufacturer Specification • Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Removable CE-approved GPR knee & shin protectors for class-leading safety
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort & additional impact performance (CE-certified hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
• Front snap button & hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper
• Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg & crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. Lining is removable & washable
• Internally reinforced seat & knee area aids abrasion protection & helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident
• Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference Velcro & D-ring closure for secure & personalized closure
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Reflective detailing on front & back for improved rider visibility
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact & abrasion resistance
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.