Alpinestars GT-S X-Trafit Gloves GTX - Black White | A352521410D Construction: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
These Alpinestars motorcycle gloves are sure to keep you dry thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane, which means that they're 100% waterproof for life. As well as being waterproof, the Gore-Tex membrane also offers breathability so you don't get sweaty hands as you ride.
The X-Trafit technology incorporates the Gore membrane to produce a thinner material. This means that you'll benefit from superb feel and dexterity as there are less layers of material between your hand and the handlebars.
These leather and textile motorcycle gloves feature a variety of protection to ensure your hands fair well in the event of a slide. Stretch panels ensure maximum movement so you have full control of the bike, whilst PU knuckle armour covered in leather offers abrasion resistance. A full leather palm with EVA foam insert in selected areas help in the event of a slide and reflective details improve your visibility. Finally, Alpinestars finger-bridge between the little and ring finger prevent separation or twisting if you were to put your hands out in a crash.
Previously sold at £139.99.
Manufacturer Specification • Durable leather & stretch poly-textile main structure features the innovative X-TRAFIT material technology, which incorporates a GORE-TEX membrane for excellent waterproofing & breathability
• Superb dexterity, grip & sensitivity of bike controls afforded by X-TRAFIT's sealed triple layer construction for a significantly reduced material construction. * Over moulded, advanced PU knuckle protection covered by leather for abrasion resistance & durability
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion & separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide
• Extensive poly-fabric accordion stretch panel on backhand for performance flex fit & durable poly-fabric finger sidewalls
• Stretch inserts on fingers for increased manoeuvrability & fatigue-reducing comfort
• Full leather palm, plus suede palm & side of hand reinforcements for grip & durability
• Shock absorbing EVA foam padding inserts on palm, fingers, thumb & wrist
• Dual Velcro wrist closure system, plus elasticated wrist ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight & secure closure
• Convenient soft & flexible TPR visor wipe on left hand to clean away dirt & grime
• Reflective detailing improves rider visibility
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.