Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Gloves WP - Black | A352601410D Construction: Drystar waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Welcome the 'packs a punch' part of the Valparaiso family, the motorcycle gloves! Combined with the matching jacket and trousers you'll have a set that will keep you touring in comfort and style!
These motorcycle gloves use McFit technology to offer you a waterproof, breathable and comfortable motorcycle glove. The McFit technology incorporates a Drystar membrane (offering the waterproofing and breathability) in to a thin layer of fabric for maximum feel of the handlebars and less bunching and bulkiness.
These Alpinestars textile combo gloves also offer plenty of protection, should you ever need it. PU knuckle armour covered in leather offers abrasion resistance whilst reflective detailing helps improve your visibility. A Dual Velcro wrist fastener ensures a comfortable, but most importantly, safe fit. The palm is leather in the event of a slide and there is EVA foam padding at essential places. You've also got a visor wiper, which adds to your safety as you wipe away the rain and improve your field of vision.
The neatest feature of these motorcycle gloves can really make a difference in the event of a crash. Alpinestars have patented a finger-bridge between the little finger and ring finger. This means that in the event of a slide, the two fingers do not become separated and are at less risk from twisting and dare we say breaking.
GetGeared absolutely love these motorcycle gloves combined with the matching jacket and trousers and we're sure you will too!
Manufacturer Specification • Leather, suede & advanced poly-fabric textile construction incorporating the innovative McFit material technology to offer optimized grip, waterproofing & breathability thanks to a DRYSTAR membrane
• MCFit's sealed triple layer construction affords a highly reduced material construction to promote dexterity & sensitivity of bike controls
• Insulated membrane for excellent heat retention performance in colder climates
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion & separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide
• Over moulded, advanced PU knuckle protection covered by leather for styling & durability
• Reflective detailing improves rider visibility at night or in poor conditions
• Flexible accordion poly-fabric panels on fingers, thumb & back of hand for increased manoeuvrability & fit
• Leather palm with suede reinforcements on palm, fingers, thumb & heel of hand
• Dual Velcro wrist closure system ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight closure
• EVA foam padding on fingers, thumb & wrist
• Reflective detailing on fingers for improved visibility
• Convenient soft TPU visor wipe on left hand
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.