Interest FREE with Klarna.
Arai RX-7V Diamond Helmet - White
Visor: Visor with pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Top of the range sport helmet with new and improved features: The RX-7V is the new and improved, popular RX-7 GP helmet. It has benefited from a huge range of upgrades to make your track ride comfortable.
New visor change system: The whole look of the helmet has been overhauled to offer better vision, aerodynamics and comfort. There's a new, easier to change, visor system called VAS and smaller side pods that change the aerodynamics of the helmet.
Improved aerodynamics, less drag: As a racer, or anyone that wears a track helmet, aerodynamics is important. As well as the side pods change, Arai have also put the rear wing lower back, to accommodate for the ride position and improved the ventilation aerodynamics.
19% better ventilation: The ventilation on this helmet is highly improved, yet as you'd expect from a quality lid, there's little wind noise. The lining is anti-bacterial Eco pure, which ensures the helmet has a long life and there's a recess for speakers offering better comfort.
Better fit all round: The chin is now placed slightly further out, reducing the chance of kissing the side of the helmet and a chin curtain reduces wind noise dramatically. Finally and maybe most importantly, the shell is the strongest shell Arai have ever produced and Arai produce different shell sizes for every two sizes of helmet offering the ideal aerodynamics and shape for all sizes! Loving this.
• Genuine UK Arai helmet
• Five year Arai warranty
• Strongest PB-SNC2 R75 shell construction
• VAS (Variable Axis System) V-MV Pinlock ready visor
• Pinlock insert included
• Smaller side pods, more shell surface area
• Increased field of vision, taller & wider visor
• Improved high speed aerodynamics
• Adjustable skull cap, forward, backwards & removable padding
• Fully removable & washable Eco Pure interior & cheekpads
• 5mm peel away layer for added room if needed
• Removable neck roll
• Double-D retention system
• Speaker pocket in cheek pads
• Quiet & comfortable with new vent ducts & chin curtain
• Larger space in mouth area for a more open feeling
• Emergency release tab on cheek pads
• Chin cover blocks turbulent air & increases negative pressure
• Longer & straighter diffusers for improved aerodynamics
• Silicone lubricant & Arai branded soft helmet bag included
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|