Interest FREE with Klarna.
Arai Tour-X 4 Break Helmet - Black Orange White
Visor: Visor with Pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Chosen for "The Long Way Down" motorcycle touring documentary, the original Arai Tour-X3 became famous. The new Tour X4 is the new adventure riding helmet. It offers the same, detailed expert approach that guides the design and construction of all Arai helmets. Rest assured, it's good enough to cross Europe and Africa in!
Versatility: With or without peak, with or without visor.
Protective: SFL shell with triple density inner shell.
Read the review! As tested by RiDE Magazine. To see how this helmet performed in the RiDE magazine Adventure Helmets test, simply click the 'info sheet' above.
• Super fibre laminate construction outer shell (SFC) & is exceptionally strong
• Triple density inner shell
• Improved ventilation ports to expel damp air
• Removable DFS Type-M diffuser ventilation system
• Side exhaust vents & controlled chin ventilation
• 'Aeroflap' to reduce wind noise & turbulence
• Flatter neck roll to minimise turbulence
• New visor/peak holder pressure plate enlarged for extra stability with multiple relief ports to reduce buffeting at speeds
• Fully washable & removable Dry Cool interior
• Emergency release tab to ensure the helmet can be removed quickly by releasing the cheek peg & minimalizing injury
• Removable skull cap & cheek pads available in 6 sizes
• New redesigned peak with reinforced ridges for extra stability
• Optional holder set to use peak or visor only
• Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
• Visor Pinlock ready & Pinlock insert included
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Orange||Select size for estimated delivery date|