Arai Tour-X 4 Honda Africa Twin 2018 Helmet - White Red Blue | MD400068MULD
Visor: Visor with Pinlock
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Chosen for "The Long Way Down" motorcycle touring documentary, the original Arai Tour-X3 became famous. The new Tour X4 is the new adventure riding helmet. It offers the same, detailed expert approach that guides the design and construction of all Arai helmets. Rest assured, it's good enough to cross Europe and Africa in!
Versatility: With or without peak, with or without visor.
Protective: SFL shell with triple density inner shell.
Read the review! As tested by RiDE Magazine. To see how this helmet performed in the RiDE magazine Adventure Helmets test, simply click the 'info sheet' above.
• Super fibre laminate construction outer shell (SFC) & is exceptionally strong
• Triple density inner shell
• Improved ventilation ports to expel damp air
• Removable DFS Type-M diffuser ventilation system
• Side exhaust vents & controlled chin ventilation
• 'Aeroflap' to reduce wind noise & turbulence
• Flatter neck roll to minimise turbulence
• New visor/peak holder pressure plate enlarged for extra stability with multiple relief ports to reduce buffeting at speeds
• Fully washable & removable Dry Cool interior
• Emergency release tab to ensure the helmet can be removed quickly by releasing the cheek peg & minimalizing injury
• Removable skull cap & cheek pads available in 6 sizes
• New redesigned peak with reinforced ridges for extra stability
• Optional holder set to use peak or visor only
• Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
• Visor Pinlock ready & Pinlock insert included
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.