Autocom Super Pro Automatic - Solo Rider | ACKITSPA1Autocom just gets better: With each model, Autocom are building and improving on their already outstanding designs to give you the best in biker experiences. In addition to the Logic system's functionality the Super Pro Automatic (SPA) boasts higher output speakers, giving incredible sound quality and an additional aux input giving the rider and passenger independence while riding together. The beauty of this system is the ANS (ambient noise sensing) technology. In essence this awesome piece of kit constantly monitors external noise levels and automatically adjusts the volume of the audio and speech to compensate. Even at high speeds noise from the wind can be counteracted making this SPA extremely functional. Thanks to the lightweight and super slim design this kit can easily be installed under a seat or in a tank bag.
What Kit should I buy? At Autocom they understand that different riders have different needs and that's why they have developed Kits that are suited to both the solo rider or for those who love riding together. This Kit is the Solo Rider Kit. Designed specifically for those who demand quality, its powerful processor can handle up to 4 inputs including a mobile phone, music source, GPS and bike to bike.
Please note: This is the Solo Rider Kit 1, all the main features apply to both of the SPA Systems however this product only comes equipped with what is needed to operate the system for ONE rider. The system has the capacity to be expanded for pillion communications if needed but the extra features would need to be bought separately.
• Dimensions (including dials): 14 x 7 x 2.5 cm
• Autocom’s flagship system
• Ergonomic speakers that deliver incredible sound quality
• Full duplex protocol so rider & passenger talk naturally
• Individual volume/fader controls give maximum enjoyment for users
• ANS technology that automatically compensates for external noise
• Crystal clear communication with 99% of noise being rejected
• 5 inputs (passenger, mobiles, music source, GPS & bike to bike)
• Passenger enjoys their own music or phone connection
• No "dropped connections", all devices are permanently connected
• Instantaneous switching between devices without any time delays
• High quality, water resistant cables/connectors allow everyday use
SPA Solo Kit 1 Includes:
• SPA control hub with bike power lead
• Riders stereo headset with built in ambient noise sensor
• Headset extension lead
• Stereo music lead
• Professional fitting kit
• Full instructions
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.