Bell Qualifier DLX Solid Helmet - Black
Integrated drop-down visor: None
• Full face helmet delivered with a Transitions visor!
• Five year warranty & plenty of airflow to keep you cool
• Intercom port ready for Sena or Cardo intercom (not included)
The perfect choice for sport touring! This motorcycle helmet comes with heaps of features and awesome styles, perfect for your journeys! There's a specific inlay in the EPS liner and a removable cover, so that you can insert a Sena SMH-10 or Cardo Scala Q3 intercom (available separately). You will need to purchase the adapter kit available from Bell, there's a kit for each of the intercoms.
See the road ahead! Perhaps the most exciting thing about this full face helmet is that it is delivered with a Transitions visor. These are a big hit with the GetGeared team, because they go dark in sunlight and clear in the dark. It means you don't need to purchase sunglasses, a smoked visor, pinlock or suffer the consequences of low sun in winter!
Stay cool on summer rides: The Qualifier DLX has a Velocity Flow Ventilation System and FlowAdjust, so that you can control the airflow and cool down on summer rides. Bell are so confident in their helmets that they come with a five year warranty!
• Lightweight injected polymer composite shell
• Transitions Adaptive Shield included
• Adjustable ventilation system for cooling & comfort
• Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind & road noise
• Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior
• Contoured cheek pads
• Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting & lift
• Integrated speaker pockets
• ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
• NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch & UV protected shield
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
• Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 & Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset & intercom
• Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|