Bell Qualifier DLX Solid Helmet - Black | RFXBH7061932D
Integrated drop-down visor: None
• Full face helmet delivered with a Transitions visor!
• Five year warranty & plenty of airflow to keep you cool
• Intercom port ready for Sena or Cardo intercom (not included)
The perfect choice for sport touring! This motorcycle helmet comes with heaps of features and awesome styles, perfect for your journeys! There's a specific inlay in the EPS liner and a removable cover, so that you can insert a Sena SMH-10 or Cardo Scala Q3 intercom (available separately). You will need to purchase the adapter kit available from Bell, there's a kit for each of the intercoms.
See the road ahead! Perhaps the most exciting thing about this full face helmet is that it is delivered with a Transitions visor. These are a big hit with the GetGeared team, because they go dark in sunlight and clear in the dark. It means you don't need to purchase sunglasses, a smoked visor, pinlock or suffer the consequences of low sun in winter!
Stay cool on summer rides: The Qualifier DLX has a Velocity Flow Ventilation System and FlowAdjust, so that you can control the airflow and cool down on summer rides. Bell are so confident in their helmets that they come with a five year warranty!
• Lightweight injected polymer composite shell
• Transitions Adaptive Shield included
• Adjustable ventilation system for cooling & comfort
• Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind & road noise
• Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior
• Contoured cheek pads
• Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting & lift
• Integrated speaker pockets
• ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
• NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch & UV protected shield
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
• Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 & Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset & intercom
• Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.