Interest FREE with Klarna.
Bull-It SR4 Flex Drainpipe Jeans Ladies 33in Leg - Denim Blue
Protection: Knee & hip armour pockets
Abrasion: Covec lined at impact areas
Fashion and function: These motorcycle jeans are perfect for on the bike as well as off. Look great on your motorcycle, showing you know your gear and look great off your motorcycle with fashionable jeans with a flattering cut. The traditional design gives you five pockets, including a coin pocket making convenient places to put your belongings. The side and rear have had a triple seam construction for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance. A water repellent finish helps keep the water away from your skin for a more comfortable ride. The 98% cotton outer has a 2% stretch that allows for easier wearing and comfort.
Looking good but still protected: These aren't just normal jeans proclaiming they are motorcycle jeans. A thermal barrier prevents heat transfer from the road in the event of a slide, with 50% of the jeans being covered in the Covec impact abrasion prevention layer that can last up to a whole 4 seconds during a slide, providing exceptional abrasion resistance. A YKK locking front zipper gives you strong and quality closure. Knee and hip armour pockets have been integrated for the optional CE 1621 approved protectors, should you want them.
Previously sold at £109.97.
• 12. oz. blue denim, 98% cotton outer – 2% STRETCH
• Traditional 5 pocket design
• Black leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
• Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
• Brushed metal matt finish button & front pocket rivets
• Side & rear seam construction triple stitched
• Genuine YKK locking front zipper
• Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing
• Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction
• 50% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
• Knee & Hip armour pockets for optional CE 1621 approved protectors
• Water repellent finish
Ladies Motorcycle Jeans Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.