Bullet Weapons Grade Cleaner Degreaser - 500ml | BWGDC500Gone are the days you risk passing out from using white spirit! Bust grease with this Weapons Grade grease buster from Bullet. It can be used on oil, bugs, cookers, bikes, cars: Anywhere where you're using oil based products within reason. Direction for use can be found on the bottle or in our techy stuff tab. It's a soap based, acid free, multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser that gets the job done well. No residue left behind!
Who are Bullet? Chances are, unless you've travelled America, you haven't yet heard of Bullet Polish and boy, you're missing out. Founded by James Oakey in 2010, this is the kind of company you want to buy from, a real business, run by real people. James and his wife retired and travelled America in an RV, after driving for two weeks, they stopped off in an RV park in Colorado. After speaking to locals, they were recommended Bullet Polish products to clean off the dirt their RV had accumulated. They were given one spray bottle, which lasted the rest of their six month trip. After getting back to the UK, they contacted America to find out that it was not available for sale in Europe and that is where it all began for James and his wife.
Why would I choose Bullet? Not only have they produced a range of products that do what you'd want them to do, they look nice and smell awesome. Why would you not want to treat your motorcycle to a proper wash? Heck, some of these products smell good enough to eat (but please don't, that would be silly). If it's white streaks and marks you're looking for, you're in the wrong place: All Bullet Polish products are streak free! These products are all about quality, about using a little amount to get a lot. As Bullet's Managing Director told us: "We do not tell people that our products are better than our competitors, they tell us".
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
For use on:
• Traffic film
• Bird lime
• Brake dust & general grime
Can be used for:
• All round automotive degreasing
• Cleaning streaks from caravan & motor homes
• Use in the home as instructed on the bottle prior to painting
• Degreases sinks, cookers, hobs
• Ideal for body shops, detailing & valeting uses
May not remove tar spots
Warning: Not suitable for use on un-lacquered Aluminium surfaces like un-lacquered wheels etc.
Directions for use:
• Suitable for application by stiff brush, spray or sponge/cloth
• For brushing/scrubbing: Dilute 1 part cleaner/degreaser with 50 parts warm water
• For pressure spray: Dilute 1 part cleaner/degreaser with 200 parts warm or hot water
• For best results, apply to item to be cleaned & scrub with a stiff brush until heavy contamination is removed. Two or more applications may be necessary depending on level of contamination
• After scrubbing, rinse with clean water to remove particles & soluble materials
• In the home: Mix 50/50 with water for general all round degreasing, soap scum & stain removal
• This product can be used neat for maximum grease/oil removal, diluted 50/50 or 200:1 for spray applications
Health & safety bit:
• Irritant: Risk of serious damage to eyes
• Contains Non-ionic surfactants
• Avoid contact with skin & eyes
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves & eye/face protection
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water & seek medical advice
• After skin contact, rinse immediately with water
• Keep out of reach of children
• NO RESIDUES are left behind when treated surfaces are thoroughly rinsed with clean fresh water
• Ingredients: Non-ionic surfactant 5% or over but less than 15%
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.