• 1 inner pocket
• Reflective inserts
• Interchangeable knee sliders
• Seamless thermoformed soft inserts
• Collar with elasticated insert
• Double calf zip
• Aerodynamic spoiler
• Elasticated inserts
• Microelasticated inserts
• Inserts in elasticated fabric
• Suit to boot fastening system
• Tutu cowhide leather
• S1 bi-elasticated fabric
• Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
• Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
• Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insert
• Suit certified to CE - CAT. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
• NanoFeel liner with Silver ion treatment
• Localised perforation
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.