Dainese D-Core Dry Pants - Black Grey
Fabric: Moisture wicking
Comfort: 3D seamless construction, Anti-bacterial
Be prepared for anything: If you're the type of person who likes to wear technical base layers to enhance your ride then this is the perfect pair of pants for you. Made from a combination of Dryam, polyamide and elastane that is abrasion resistant, tear resistant and anti-piling. The pants use a press structure to optimise muscle compression and enhance your comfort.
Stay fresh and clean: The base layer pants utilise a bacteriostatic element to resist bacteria and is hypoallergenic and anti-odour, so you can stay fresh and comfortable even on a long ride. Armour pads sit where motorcycle armour typical rests against the skin for added comfort, with a seamless build preventing pain on pressure points and chafing.
Maintains the norm: Even during tedious rides these pants will keep you dry from moisture, with the maximum breathability available for triboelectric charging. Air grid areas increase perspiration so any moisture is removed from the skin quickly.
• All-year round usage (12 months)Press Structure to optimize muscle compression
• Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic & anti-odour
• Differentiated armours
• Abrasion resistant, tear resistant & anti-pilling
• Made in Italy
• Seamless build for superior comfort
• Armour Pad for added comfort on contact areas
• 80% Dryarn
• 15% Polyamide
• 5% Elastane
• Environmentally-friendly fibre & 100% recyclable
• Keeps you dry from moisture
• Maximum breathability for triboelectric charging
• Air Grid to increase perspiration
• Active moisture management
• Temperature range: 0°C / +