Dane Lyngby Trousers GTX Pro - Black | DN10252000D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Seat panel, Stretch panels, 2 pockets
• Windproof, waterproof and breathable summer motorcycle trousers
• Adjustable SAS-TEC CE EN 1621-1 certified protectors on knees
• Gore-Tex Armacor 3L reinforcements on the sides, knees and seat
Trousers for those who demand more: These trousers not only protect you with CE certified protectors on the knees but also include pockets for EN 1621-1 certified protectors on the hips. Gore-Tex Armacor 3L reinforcements on the sides, knees and seat further increase this plus maintaining a waterproof exterior.
Keeps you warm and dry: For those occasional showers the Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer laminate keeps the rain out of your clothing. The outer material has a water-resistant and dirt-resistant polymer impregnation so the water cannot settle on the trousers. Thermal insulation made of Dexfil Performance Insulation and elasticated Gore-Tex Oran 3L inserts in the crotch area, knees, back, below the waist and backs of the knees keeps the rain out without overheating.
Read the review! Motorcycle Sport and Leisure featured the Dane Osted and Lyngby combo in their June 2015 edition. The review speaks for itself, this combo got the thumb up from Bruce Wilson! Just click the 'info sheet' above.
• Windproof, waterproof & breathable summer pants through the use of extremely breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell three-layer laminate
• Outer material with water-resistant & dirt-resistant polymer impregnation
• Adjustable EN 1621-1 certified SaS-Tec CE protectors on knees
• Pockets for EN 1621-1 certified protectors on hips
• Large GORE-TEX Armacor 3L reinforcements on the sides, knees & seat
• Extra wear-resistant leather patches on seat
• 3M Scotchlite reflective areas on the sides
• Detachable thermal lining
• Thermal insulation made of DEXFIL Performance Insulation
• Elasticated GORE-TEX Oran 3L inserts in the crotch area, on the knees, at the back below the waist & on the backs of the knees
• Variable adjustable leg closure using zip & cord
• 2 outside pockets
• Easy-to-use magnet/hook closure
• Option for detachable braces on the inside
• Long & short connecting zip
• Outer: 85% polyamide (GORE-TEX Armacor 3L, GORE-TEX Misano 3L, GORE-TEX Oran 3L)
• Net lining: 100% polyester
• Thermal lining: 100% polyester (DEXFIL)
• Membrane: 100% PTFE (GORE-TEX Pro Shell)
Read the review! Motorcycle Sport & Leisure featured the Dane Osted & Lyngby combo in their June 2015 edition. The review speaks for itself, this combo got the thumb up from Bruce Wilson! Just click under the main image to read the review.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.