Dane Sealand Jacket GTX Pro - Black | DN102414C00D
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 5 pocketsThe weather protection you want. This high spec Gore-Tex motorcycle jacket from Dane is called the Sealand. It has a windproof and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that is breathable so the moisture produced by your body can escape so you will stay dry from the inside and the outside. The outer shell is made of a very tough Invista Cordura polyamide that has been impregnated to make it repel dirt and water so the rain does not soak into the material, it runs off to stop the jacket from getting heavier. It has a luxurious removable thermal liner with overlapping front, made of DuPont ComforMax and Cynix 3F insulation to keep you warm when you ride your motorbike in the colder months.
The road protection you need. The tough abrasion resistant outer shell hides CE certified Sas-Tec protectors to the elbows and the shoulders. The protectors in the elbows can be adjusted to get the most precise protection for your arm length. There is also a CE certified Sas-Tec back protector certified to EN 1621-2. The outside of the elbows have material reinforcements of a 3-layer laminate called Armacor, also from Gore-Tex. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material has been used for the reflective sections at the sleeves, shoulders and back so you can be better seen when riding your bike in poor light. There is a Dane safety belt and both a long and short connecting zip allowing you to connect your motorcycle trousers, the Dane Jonte Gore-Tex trousers for example, to the jacket, preventing it from riding up and exposing your lower back.
Designed with you in mind. Comfort is vital when you're touring so the Dane Sealand jacket has all the comfort features you expect from such a high quality technical jacket. The hem is adjustable with an internal drawstring, the sleeves are adjustable in two places and even the collar is adjustable, as well as being super easy to use, incorporating magnetic fastening. The cuffs are close fitting and use Gore-Tex stretch material Stormcuffs. Front air vents can be used by opening the waterproof YKK zips covering them.
This Gore-Tex motorcycle jacket is available in two colourways, Black, and black and grey. This is the black option.
Outer: 100 percent polyamide (Invista Cordura)
Net lining: 100 percent polyester
Thermal lining: 100 percent polyester (DuPont ComforMax)
Membrane: 100 percent PTFE (Gore-Tex Pro)
• Windproof, waterproof & breathable due to Gore-Tex Pro product technology - perfect for summer use
• Made for maximum durability & ideal for long-term wear & tear & extreme conditions; three-layer construction
• Outer material with water- & dirt-repellent polymer impregnation
• Sas-Tec protectors EN 1621-1 certified on elbows & shoulders
• Elbow protectors adjustable in height
• Sas-Tec back protector EN 1621-2 certified
• Material reinforcements made of Gore-Tex Armacor 3-layer-laminate on the elbows
• Reflective sections made of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on the shoulders, back & sleeves
• Luxurious removable thermal lining with overlapping at the front
• Thermal insulation made of DuPont ComforMax & Cynix 3F
• Additional wearing comfort due to 3D Mesh Zone in the lining
• Collar with easy to use magnetic fastening
• Collar width adjustable all round
• Adjustable hem width using inside drawstring
• Sleeve adjustable in width in two places
• Four outside pockets, the lowest of which has a labyrinth closure system & additional side access
• Waterproof document pocket
• Inside pockets
• Close-fitting cuffs with Stormcuff made of stretch Gore-Tex material with a short zip
• Fixed labyrinth closure system at the front
• Ventilation through waterproof YKK zips on the front
• Dane safety belt
• Long & short connecting zip
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.