Daytona Lady Star Boots GTX - Black | TA902LSGTXBD
Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Double zip & Velcro strap
• Designed for shorter riders: Extra height to touch the floor
• Insulated Gore-Tex membrane inside a double layer leather outer
• Double zips for easier closure over the instep: Quality
Designed specifically for the shorter rider:These are the only motorcycle boots on the market that caters for the shorter rider. The cork inner and raised flat outer sole allow a 2 inch increase in inside leg measurement. This allows the rider to extend the range of bikes he/she can ride safely.
The comfort you'd expect from Daytona: The sole contains a galvanised steel shank for extra rigidity. The curved double zip closure system and Velcro calf adjustment makes these one of the most adjustable and easy to use motorcycle boots on the market.
Ideal for four season riding: The Gore-Tex membrane is backed with insulation making this boot ideal for 4 season riding.
• Integrated insole raising heel by 2.5cm, toes by 8mm
• Robust & non-slip rubber touring sole
• Velcro fastener for different calf sizes
• Hydrophobic special full cowhide
• Waterproof & breathable Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Provides special adjustment in the calf region
• Two side zip fasteners for ease with leather covering
• Nylon Velcro fasteners
• Reinforced gear pad made from abrasion resistant PU foam
• Anatomically formed ankle protection plus open-cell special foam padding inside
• Shin protection padded with latex foam inside
• Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay
• 3M-Scotchlite heel reflector
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.