Daytona Nonstop Boots GTX - Black | TA902NSGTXBD Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
Waterproof leather touring boots with Gore-Tex membrane. These safe, comfortable touring boots from Daytona are the Nonstop boots. The feature supple, water-repellent, special cowhide to deflect rain and a breathable Gore-Tex membrane so any water that does try to get in gets stopped in its tracks. The Velcro fasteners and highly elasticated areas cater for differing calf measurements and the anatomically formed soles add comfort to any size feet.
The protection a tourer needs. The Daytona Nonstop boots have plastic shin bone protectors, on both sides, that are padded with cushions of latex foam. The ankle protection is also padded, but with a special open-cell foam. A plastic reinforced sole with galvanized steel inlay limits the chance that your foot will bend in the wrong way. Non-slip rubber sports sole keep your feet on the pegs where they need to be and 3M-Scotchlite reflectors help other road users see you in poor light.
• Soft, water-repellent & greased special cowhide
• Watertight & breathable with Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Side zip fastener with splash-proof leather covering
• Velcro fastener for different calf sizes
• Highly elastic areas at instep & heel
• Reinforced gear change cushion from abrasion resistant PU foam
• Anatomically formed climatic insole
• PU foam sole
• 2 Year Gore-Tex waterproofing warranty & 1 year manufacturer warranty
• Plastic shinbone protection (both sides) padded with latex foam cushions
• Ankle protection, both sides, padded inside with open-cell special foam
• Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay, that allows you to gently roll your feet
• 3M-Scotchlite reflector
• Non-slip rubber sport sole
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.