Daytona Strive Boots GTX - Black | TA902STRIVEBD Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
This pair of great-looking leather touring boots feature a completely waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that is breathable. Even a bin liner is waterproof, but if your feet can't breathe, they will get wet from being hot and sweaty anyway. The supple, water-repellent leather, along with the elasticated sections, allows you to move comfortably in the boots.
Protection has not been compromised in these Strive boots from Daytona. They have ankle protection on both sides, which is padded on the inside for comfort, shin bone protectors, also padded, and a plastic reinforced inner sole that has a steel inlay to prevent overextension of the foot. They also have an abrasion-resistant, screw on sole for extra wear-reduction.
• Soft, water-repellent & greased cowhide
• Watertight & well ventilated by Gore-Tex membrane
• 2 Year Gore-Tex waterproofing warranty & 1 year manufacturer warranty
• Ankle protection, both sides, padded inside with open-cell special foam, outside covered by leather
• Shinbone protection, padded inside with open-cell special foam, outside covered by leather
• Elastic & soft padded shaft end
• Highly elastic areas at instep an heel for more flexibility
• Titan sole abrasion resistance (screwed on)
• Reinforced gear change cushion from abrasion resistant PU foam
• A plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay, that allows you to gently roll your feet
• Non-slip sport-sole
• Height of shaft: ca. 32 cm
• Colours: black
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.