Daytona Trans Open Boots GTX - Black | TA902TOGTXBD Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Double zip & Velcro strap
These enduro-style waterproof touring boots from a special 2.8mm full cowhide and have some visually stand-out features, namely, the large, white Daytona text on the black background of the leather and the shiny metal toe tips on the black sole. The Daytona Trans Open boots have a Gore-Tex membrane that is breathable as well as waterproof. If your feet can't breathe, they will sweat and become uncomfortable very quickly.
The protection a tourer needs. The leather of the Trans Opens is naturally abrasion resistant and the shins and ankles are protected by robust, anatomically formed, high-impact plastic and the inner soles are reinforced with plastic and galvanized steel inlays to help prevent the twisting and bending of your foot in unnatural ways.
• 2.8 mm special chrome full cowhide
• Watertight & breathable with Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Adjustable calf region by use of nylon Velcro fasteners
• Two zip fasteners to get in quick
• Leather shaft end, splash-proof
• Reinforced gear change cushion from abrasion resistant PU foam
• PU foam sole layer
• Anatomically formed climatic insole
• 2 Year Gore-Tex Waterproofing warranty & 1 year manufacturer warranty
• Anatomically formed robust high-impact plastic ankle & shinbone protection, padded inside with open-cell special foam
• Large-surface latex foam padding
• A plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay, that allows you to gently roll your feet
• Non-slip, robust special Enduro soles with metal toe tips
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.