Daytona Travel Star Pro Boots CE GTX - Black | TA902PROTSBD
Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Double zip & Velcro strap
• The first Daytona that is CE approved for the emergency services
• Insulated Gore-Tex membrane inside a double layer leather outer
• Double zips for easier closer over the instep: Quality
Top specification:These Daytona boots have been made for emergency service riders and have gained CE approval. They have extra armour for increased safety and a stiffer sole in comparison to other boots in the Daytona range.
The comfort you'd expect: The curved double zip closure system and Velcro calf adjustment makes this one of the most adjustable and easy to use motorcycle boots on the market. The sole contains a galvanised steel shank for extra rigidity.
Ideal for four season riding: The Gore-Tex membrane is backed with insulation, making these Daytona boots ideal for 4 season riding.
• Fully CE approved
• Hydrophobic special full cowhide
• Robust & non-slip rubber touring sole
• Anatomically formed climatic insole
• PU foam sole
• Waterproof & breathable with Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Velcro fastener for different calf sizes
• Two side zip fasteners to get in quick & easily, leather covering
• Nylon Velcro fasteners
• Reinforced gear pad made from abrasion resistant PU foam
• Anatomically formed ankle protection, padded inside with open-cell special foam
• Padded shin protection with latex foam inside
• Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay
• 3M-Scotchlite heel reflector
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.