Daytona Voltex Boots GTX - Black Silver | TA902EVOVOLTBSD Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
Waterproof, supple, hydrophobic leather touring boots from one of the major players in the motorcycle boots industry. These new Daytona Voltex boots offer a good balance of comfort and safety. The leather used is particularly tear-proof and is extra water-repellent. They have shin bone protectors, which reduce impact injuries and two plastic sliders at the most vulnerable parts of the foot. The screw-on Titan sole is abrasion resistant and the inner sole is reinforced with plastic and steel.
The comfort you need for touring is provided courtesy of the padding and the soft nature of the leather. Velcro parts are adjustable for differing calf sizes and elastic areas at the heel and instep improve freedom of movement. The Gore-Tex membrane keeps the water out and lets your feet breathe, while the soft textile lining absorbs any rogue sweat. Shock-absorbing latex in the ankles and heels soften any blows as you take on any rough terrain.
• Made of particularly tear proof, soft, hydrophobic cowhide, extra water-repellent & greased
• Large Velcro fastener for different calf sizes
• Shinbone protection with padding inside
• Two plastic sliders located at most vulnerable places, covered by leather
• Highly elastic areas at instep & heel for more flexibility
• Reinforced gear change cushion from abrasion resistant PU foam
• Air intake
• 3M-Scotchlite reflectors
• abrasion resistant Titan sole (screwed on)
• A plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay
• Special racing sole with extremely rounded carbon-heel
• Safety-element: aramid/plastic hard shell
• Shock-absorbing latex-padding in the calf, ankle & heel areas
• Robust plastic hard shell with hinged joint
• Sweat-absorbing soft textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Anatomically formed, spherical heel bed & climatic insole
• Also available with water-resistant Gore-Tex membrane
• Height of shaft: circa 32cm
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.