Forma Ice Pro Boots - Red Black White | FORV22010D Outer: Microfibre
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with buckle
These race boots designed and developed in Italy, are the real deal. They come in at a very competitive price point too. The Ice Pro boots from Forma boast loads of race-specific features that you'd struggle to find on other boots at this price.
The protection and support you want. The Forma Ice Pro boots have a Flex Control System, F.C.S., which helps to support your ankle and protect it from moving in unnatural ways in the event of an accident. It offers a wide range of movement from front to back and from side to side, while cushioning adds comfort and a rear stop limits movement at the back.
Ventilation for the best summer track days comes in the form of the replaceable, stainless steel, vented toe slider, which lets cool air into the front of the boot. The fresh air then exits the boot via the vented heel cup, taking excess warmth and moisture with it.
A safe, secure fit is achieved with the help of the front fastening closure, which is a semi-elasticated strap that secures over the metatarsus with an easy pop-on and pop-off closure. There is also a pump ratchet closure at the upper back for a comfortable, custom fit. Some bonus features of the Ice Pro boots are the heat-resistant grip pads at the inner side of the heels and the exclusive Forma personalised, double density, multi-angled racing sole, which offers extreme grip under riding conditions.
• Microfiber upper
• Personalized Forma double density rubber sole
• F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with incorporated anti-scratch carbon effect bike protection
• Rear F.C.S. cushioned stop for maximum safety
• Injection moulded plastic protections
• Flexible plastic collar with air intake window (keeps insects & dust out of boot)
• Internal rubber gripper protection in heel area for maximum bike grip
• Soft plastic protection in the internal calf area for maximum bike grip
• Ornamental plastic on flexible front padding
• Vented stainless steel toe sensor
• Plastic gear pad protection
• A.I.S. (Air Intake System) system: Windows for air ventilation
• Velcro & zip closure (with elastic panel in internal ankle area for added comfort & fit)
• Rear buckle pump ratchet closure
• Adjustable & elasticized front fastening system with easy snap closing
• Plastic heel cup in reinforced nylon
• Red air mesh lining
• Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
• Soft polymer padding with memory foam
• TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
• Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) & personalized microfiber covering
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.