Furygan Aron Jacket WR - Black | NV30263191D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Features: 6 pockets, Vent zips
The perfect textile summer jacket: This Furygan Hero Evo jacket is exactly what you need in your summer collection. Designed as part of Furygan's new generation of summer jackets that'll keep you cool and protected. Made with coated polyester and Furygan's technical liner, this jacket is lightweight and very breathable. The technical liner is new to Furygan and is made using Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability and moisture absorption - making this an ideal jacket for summer riding! The outer material is soft, comfortable and has windproof and water resistant properties so even at high speeds this jacket will withstand the weather.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is awesome as it is soft and flexible, yet hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Furygan never disappoint when it comes to cool features that make them stand out from the crowd. This Hero Evo jacket features the Furygan Skin Protect lining which has been approved by their Motion Lab thanks to its reinforced textile material that is resistant to abrasion and tearing. Two of the pockets on the chest double up as vent zips, designed to promote air circulation without losing the pocket space. Make use of the snap claws to connect your jacket to your trousers quickly and easily without a fuss.
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect lining: approved by Furygan's R & D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows offering full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Main external material: coated polyester for abrasion & water resistance
• Internal technical lining: made from Polymesh & Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability, moisture absorption & comfort
• Soft external material which has windproof & water resistance properties
• 6 pockets (4 outside, 2 inside)
• 2 pockets on chest designed to reveal when opened, 2 additional vents without decreasing the pockets capacity
• Snap claws for connecting your jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Adjusters at the waist
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.