Furygan Aron Jacket WR - Black with FREE Delivery & Returns - GetGeared.co.uk
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Features: 6 pockets, Vent zips
The perfect textile summer jacket: This Furygan Hero Evo jacket is exactly what you need in your summer collection. Designed as part of Furygan's new generation of summer jackets that'll keep you cool and protected. Made with coated polyester and Furygan's technical liner, this jacket is lightweight and very breathable. The technical liner is new to Furygan and is made using Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability and moisture absorption - making this an ideal jacket for summer riding! The outer material is soft, comfortable and has windproof and water resistant properties so even at high speeds this jacket will withstand the weather.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is awesome as it is soft and flexible, yet hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Furygan never disappoint when it comes to cool features that make them stand out from the crowd. This Hero Evo jacket features the Furygan Skin Protect lining which has been approved by their Motion Lab thanks to its reinforced textile material that is resistant to abrasion and tearing. Two of the pockets (more...)
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect lining: approved by Furygan's R & D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows offering full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Main external material: coated polyester for abrasion & water resistance
• Internal technical lining: made from Polymesh & Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability, moisture absorption & comfort
• Soft external material which has windproof & water resistance properties
• 6 pockets (4 outside, 2 inside)
• 2 pockets on chest designed to reveal when opened, 2 additional vents without decreasing the pockets capacity
• Snap claws for connecting your jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Adjusters at the waist
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch