Furygan Blast Jacket WP - Black | NV30261801D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 5 pockets, Stretch panels, Vent zips
Versatile, functional, sporty: Waterproof and thermal, with vent zips for airflow, you've got the functionality you need for all year riding. D3O soft armour, external shell shoulders and an abrasion resistance outer offer protection. Fits superbly thanks to stretch panels. Overall, a well-made motorcycle jacket with lots of functionality.
Manufacturer Specification • Blast is CE approved as PPE
• Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort "Ballistic" textile inserts & foam reinforcements at forearms where abrasion risks are the most important
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with both level 2 & level 1 D3O back protectors, available as an added option
• New generation of shoulders thermoformed external shells, soft & resistant
• Stretch panels behind the shoulders for maximum comfort
• Five pockets (two outside & three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Removable, thermal padded lining Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Flap underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind & rain
• Adjustable at the waist, neck & arms
• Internal Polymesh lining, waterproof, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Furygan "AFS" system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.