Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan Blast Jacket WP - Black Yellow
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 5 pockets, Stretch panels, Vent zips
Versatile, functional, sporty: Waterproof and thermal, with vent zips for airflow, you've got the functionality you need for all year riding. D3O soft armour, external shell shoulders and an abrasion resistance outer offer protection. Fits superbly thanks to stretch panels. Overall, a well-made motorcycle jacket with lots of functionality.
• Blast is CE approved as PPE
• Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort "Ballistic" textile inserts & foam reinforcements at forearms where abrasion risks are the most important
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with both level 2 & level 1 D3O back protectors, available as an added option
• New generation of shoulders thermoformed external shells, soft & resistant
• Stretch panels behind the shoulders for maximum comfort
• Five pockets (two outside & three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Removable, thermal padded lining Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Flap underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind & rain
• Adjustable at the waist, neck & arms
• Internal Polymesh lining, waterproof, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Furygan "AFS" system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Yellow||Select size for estimated delivery date|