Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan Blazer Sympatex Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Back of hand insulation with Thinsulate
Protection: 1-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Gauntlet long cuff with secure wrist closure
Upmarket and traditional: Leather is usually the material of choice when it comes to top quality gloves that boast true biker style. And these Blazer gloves are no exception. These are the leather version of the Furygan Escape gloves.
Perfect addition to your winter wardrobe: Ideal for those of you who want to stay warm and dry no matter what the weather. The Sympatex liner is waterproof and breathable and there's Thinsulate thermal padding.
Protection as you'd expect it: External hardshell armour at the knuckles mean that you have impact protection. The 100% leather shell is extremely resistant to abrasion protecting you from the road.
Comfort features: Furygan have developed a 'Dual Lining' which means the back of the hand is made with high thermicity fabrics, whilst the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers. The cuffs are also longer, for better insulation.
Practical features: Thanks to the Furygan Sensitive Science you wont need to take the gloves off to use your touchscreen device.
• Blazer Sympatex is CE approved as PPE
• 100% goat leather outer shell
• External metacarpal protection shell
• Reflective inserts on the cuffs
• Leather & foam reinforcements on the palms
• Furygan Sensitive Science: The forefingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
• Waterproof & breathable Sympatex membrane
• Thermal padding on the top of the hand
• Thinsulate thermal padding on the palm that traps & holds body heat & allows moisture to escape
• Thinner, technical high performing Thinsulate allows both protection against the cold & feeling of the levers
• Furygan Dual Lining: The inner lining on the back of the hand is made from high thermicity fabrics for optimal protection against the cold, while the lining on the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers
• Anti-twist system to ease fitting of the gloves, even with wet hands
• Articulated metacarpal protection shell to ease finger flexion
• Wrists & cuff adjusters
• Longer cuffs for better insulation
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|