Furygan Bronco 3 In 1 Jacket WP - Black Grey | NV30263101018D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
All year round riding made easy: One jacket does the job thanks to the Bronco 3 in 1. Furygan's "Second Skin" membrane is lightweight, comfortable and has been inspired by the characteristics of human skin, making it highly breathable as well as waterproof. For warmth, there's the removable padded thermal liner and to encourage airflow, there's an internal mesh liner. The Furygan AFS system is also featured which is a series of waterproof vent zips on the arms and back.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. There is also a pocket for a D3O back protector. The material used and the Furygan Skin Protect lining reinforce the jacket in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance making it robust. Reflective inserts ensure that you stay visible on the road.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Adjusters at the wrists, neck, waist and arms improve comfort and ensure that the protectors remain fitted, even without the lining. Furygan have also developed their own Connection System (F.C.S) which allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings and accessories to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly and easily. There are 6 pockets, so plenty of room for the essentials if you're not wearing a rucksack.
• Bronco 3in1 is CE approved as a PPE
• Main external material: High-tenacity polyester for maximum abrasion resistance
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Reflective panels on the chest, in the back & on the arms
• Removable & padded thermal lining featuring aluminium inserts on the chest
• Mesh at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Second Skin membrane: Lightweight & comfortable, the design of our new lining was inspired by the characteristics of human skin – breathable & waterproof for maximum performance
• The Furygan Connection System (F.C.S.) allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings & accessories to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly & easily
• Internal mesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Furygan AFS system: Vents with water repellent zips on the arms & in the back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
• Adjusters at the wrists, hips, & arms to ensure the protectors will remain fitted, even without the removable thermal lining
• Six pockets. Three outside (including a storage pocket for the removed linings) & three inside (including a mobile phone pocket)
• Connecting zip sewn on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.