Furygan Brutale Evo 3 Leather Jacket WP - Black White | NV3006163143D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Stretch panels
Extras: Fixed thermal liner
Look the part in this leather sports touring jacket: A development of the already best-selling Brutale Evo 2, this jacket is sporty, subtle, uses top quality leather and has unquestionable protection. With this Brutale Evo 3 we see where Furygan's passion for great leathers and impressive style really comes into its own. Pair with Furygan motorcycle trousers to show that you're serious about your sports touring.
Protection as you'd expect it: As ever Furygan haven't let us down with the level of protection that their leather jackets offer. D3O protectors at the elbows and shoulders offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. You also have the option to insert D3O protection in the back. For a sports tourer of course protection is vital but at the same time we know that you want a jacket that does the job but that will last with excessive use. That's where Furygan's Skin Protect lining comes into play. In essence the leather has been reinforced in order to increase its abrasion and tearing resistance. Not only this but these areas that can be more vulnerable in the event of a crash or slide have been reinforced with triple stitching!
A leather sports jacket that's comfortable too: For your added comfort, Furygan have used leather stretch panels above the elbows and the chest, plus high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at the armpits so that you get even more mobility out of your jacket. The leather has been waterproof treated so unless you're planning on riding for miles at time, they've got that covered! This jacket also boasts a thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest to keep you warm at high speeds and in colder weather! The technical lining is made from Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability and moisture absorption. Connecting zips, adjusters on the waist and neoprene inserts in the collar only add to the comfort factor of this Brutale Evo 3!
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect Lining: Approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE homologated protectors for elbows & shoulders. D3O offers full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• Back protector pocket compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (Level 1) & "Full Back" (Level 2) back protector
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on chest for protection against cold
• Leather stretch above the elbows & chest. plus high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at armpits for comfort
• Neoprene inserts on collar
• Waterproof treated leather
• Technical inner lining: Coolon - a material designed to maximise breathability & moisture absorption
• Two connecting zips (1 long, 1 short) mounted on a plastic belt
• 4 pockets (2 inside, 2 outside)
• Adjusters on waist
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.