Furygan Bullring Leather Jacket - Black | NV30061921D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Extras: Detachable thermal vest
Leather motorcycle jacket from Furygan. Coined as 'black magic' this motorcycle jacket has subtle style with lots of hidden features. From D3O shoulder and elbow protection, to a aluminium thermal vest, this is the ideal choice for those riders that want a jacket that will match any bike they own. There's also triple stitching, external shoulder armour and Furygan's skin protect lining to ramp up the protective levels of this motorcycle jacket.
Manufacturer Specification • Bullring is CE homologated as PPE
• New generation thermoformed external shoulder shells, soft & resistant
• Main external material : full grained premium leather, as per our race suits
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing
• Sport fit
• Three pockets (one inside, & two outside)
• Two connecting zips (one short & one full) mounted on an elastic belt
• Thermal padded vest lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for maximum protection against the cold
• Water repellent treated leather
• Adjusters on the waist
• Leather stretches above the elbows & the shoulders, plus high tenacity bi-stretch inserts for enhanced ergonomics
• Neoprene inserts on collar & the wrists
• Internal technical lining
• Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption & comfort
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.